Receiving online payments should be simple for everyone, no matter what payment mode you use on your site. So, we are thrilled to state that the Authorize.Net add-on is here.
You can now form Authorize.Net payment forms in WordPress. It allows credit cards right on your website. So let us jump into more depth of what this new shiny add-on means for you.
Easy Payment Forms Integration
Are you utilizing Authorize.Net as your merchant solutions provider?
Authorize.Net is a secure payment medium that manages the submission of billions of transactions on account of over 430,000 merchant patrons.
The Authorize.Net add-on is now obtainable. This implies that you can use your Authorize.Net account to receive card payments on your website by applying your forms with WPForms.
The WPForms + Authorize.Net integration provides you with a few excellent, easily accessible features to keep traffic on your website running evenly.
Also, You Can Read How to Create Online Donation Forms for Nonprofits
Some perfect traits that come with this add-on hold:
- An effortless setup
- Capability to receive all essential card payments online
- Go mobile and accept payments anytime, anyplace, on all devices
- Trading with products and services with one-time or recurring returns
- Allow Conditional Logic to make your payment forms advanced and turn better
- Apply Authorize.Net’s customizable advanced fraud detection
To make sure you get the most out of using Authorize.Net, we made it very simple for you to generate a payment form in WordPress. That way, you can receive online donations or orders on your website in just some clicks.
After connecting your account, you all have an Authorize. The net allowed form that is ready to take payments from your clients right on your website. To start coming on the Authorize.Net add-on, all you have to do is move to the payments tab while editing a form. Check out the tutorial on how to embed the Authorize.Net add-on with WPForms for all the features.
The WPForms Authorize.Net add-on is obtainable with the Elite license of WPForms.
See More: NEW add-on for MemberPress, Invoice PDF!
Setting Up Recurring Subscription Payments
Recurring subscription payments will make one payment right away, and future revenues depend on your set schedule.
To begin setting up a subscription, go to Payments » Authorize.Net in the form developer. See the division labeled Subscriptions and review the box to Authorize recurring subscription payments.
Once you have authorized this option, additional settings will arrive.
- First, enter a Plan Name for your subscription. This can happen on users’ credit card statements to help them recognize transactions from your site. If you leave this box unchecked, the Plan Name will be posted as the form’s name.
- You will also be required to choose the Recurring Period from the dropdown to ascertain the payment plan for your subscription.
- Next, use the dropdowns to choose similar fields from your form for the Consumer Email, Consumer Name, and Consumer Billing Address.
- Lastly, you can conclude whether or not you need to allow conditional logic for subscription payments.
Check Out the Quick Video Review On Authorize.Net WordPress Addon
So that covers it up for the Authorize.Net add-on propaganda. I hope you relish using this new feature and that it leads you to even more progress online. We would like to know from you if you have any opinions on this brand-new key feature.
If you do not have a WPForms Elite license till now? Click here to get begun today and feel the power of WPForms.
As always, thank you for your constant support of WPForms. We look forward to guiding you to more new vital features and tools, and great add-ons soon.
Here are few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
Like this post? Don’t forget to share